For those of you who’ve been following my progress through the PhD, you might recall that one of my primary goals in creating this blog was to chart said progress. Well, a small victory happened just the other day for my qualifying papers: after some delay, I got feedback from my committee and learned that one of two passed without revision while the other needs revision. I’ve got ample time (six weeks) to do the revisions, which I don’t imagine I will need in its entirety. Once I have successfully passed both papers my plan is to post them along with the other documents I have created thus far in this process.

I feel like I have fallen well behind my other colleagues but I have been getting some great support from my on and offline communities, so this thing keeps going.

Advertisements